The Foster maneuver
1. Kneel down and look up at the ceiling for a few seconds.
2. Touch the floor with your head, tucking your chin so your head goes toward your knees. Wait for any vertigo to stop (about 30 seconds).
3. Turn your head in the direction of your affected ear (i.e. if you feel dizzy on your left side, turn to face your left elbow). Wait 30 seconds.
4. Quickly raise your head so it’s level with your back while you’re on all fours. Keep your head at that 45-degree angle. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Quickly raise your head so it’s fully upright, but keep your head turned to the shoulder of the side you’re working on. Then slowly stand up.
You may have to repeat this a few times for relief. After the first round, rest 15 minutes before trying a second time.
See the video: CLICK HERE
To know more: CLICK HERE